Hi there,

Doubledot Media is currently looking for a Delphi development company to
help with one of it's products - Traffic Travis. Anywhere in NZ.

Version 4 was released this week and we've had a lot of feedback from
our customers along with other things we can do it improve the software,
so much work that we need to off load some to a team of 3-4 developers
ideally.

We are wanting company who can start immediately.

 * Written in Delphi XE
 * AidAim for the database engine
 * TMS Components for the UI

If you and your company are interested, please reply to this email or
contact Nick on 03 9431635

--
Kind regards,

Nick Fauchelle