I want to bring up a dialog to select a drive (Will be usually a removable USB
drive).   Can I do this with any of the standard Delphi TOpenDialog or
SelectDirectory etc?

Ideally I want to bring up a dialog starting at My Computer...(D2007)

[Aside - I know how to show My Computer by starting Windows Explorer:

To start with my computer:

explorer.exe /n,/e,/select, c:\

To start with desktop:

%SystemRoot%\explorer.exe /e,%USERPROFILE%\Desktop

– it can show the drive but doesn’t return the drive letter to Delphi as it
comes up as a separate process of course]

John