From: delphi-boun...@delphi.org.nz [mailto:delphi-boun...@delphi.org.nz] On
Behalf Of John Bird
Sent: Wednesday, 3 August 2011 8:04 p.m.
To: NZ Borland Developers Group - Delphi List
Subject: Re: [DUG] Email/SMTP code

Have code working now nicely, email me if anyone wants what I am using.

Is there a way to find the default settings from Outlook or Registry for:

1 - smtp setting

2 - users email address (for the From: address)

At present I have to ask the users for this, should ideally be set from default
email program settings.

John