Hi All,

I have two independent programs - both very large.  Each one works
fine as a stand alone program.

But I want to add the program "CAD", with main form "fmCAD" as
a subform to the program "GetAllHRSections".  But when I try to run
"application.createform(TfmCAD, fmCAD)", I get a "Invalid property value"
exception from "Forms".

I'm using D7.  The two programs are in completely separate directories.
The call stack is hugely deep, and lots of DLLs are involved, so I have no
visibility into why the error is occuring at present.

There's probably a fairly simple answer that one of you gurus knows
by heart.  Can anybody share the answer with me?

Thanks,
Rich