Hi All,

I'm looking for components, or just source code in Delphi, that calculates
DIFF functions between two TStrings or TStringLists containing English text.
So far, no luck on Delphi Super Page, or any other searches I've come up
with.  The closest I've gotten was a paper on "sequence comparison" (with no
source code) at:

http://www-igm.univ-mlv.fr/~lecroq/seqcomp/

If I were looking for file-to-file DIFFs, there are a number of those
available, for example:

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Best/diff-delphi.html
which has syntax oriented Pascal DIFFs and file DIFFs like:
http://www-igm.univ-mlv.fr/~lecroq/seqcomp/

But I want to look at MUCH SMALLER text strings organized into string lists
and DIFF them quickly in memory, not in files, which is the usual way DIFFs
are implemented.

Suggestions for components people have actually used and found to be good
choices will be appreciated.

-Rich