John Meyer wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm getting back into programming and was wondering if there are some
> good tutorial/exercise books for Delphi and which ones the group would
> recommend.  Something that gives you examples to try out.

Hi John, Sorry about the previous post, thats what I get for using an
unfamiliar web email client :(

I was saying that delphi books are few and far between, but check out
these sites:

www.marcocantu.com - his Master Delphi series is probably the standard
and I would guess on most Delphi programmers bookshelf.  He also has a
few free books, like 'Essential Pascal', that are pretty good
introductions to the pascal syntax.

www.drbob42.com - has some examples online, and has a few books you can
purchase from www.lulu.com.  Just do a search for delphi.

dn.codegear.com - has some downloadable videos from the CodeRage and
Developer days conferences, introduction to new features, some 3rd party
demos, etc that are worth checking out.

Dave