Hi all,
        I was wondering if anyone had attempted and possibly succeeded in
updating SysTools and/or Lockbox from TurboPower for use under D2009.  I had
no trouble doing so for 2007 of course, but now I'm getting tons of string
errors when I try to compile them as I figured I would.
        Most of the errors seem to be "incompatible types AnsiChar to Char".
In such cases do you think it would be okay simply to change the types in
the source code, or is there a better, easier way of handling this problem?
        The rest are all warnings of implicit stringcast from AnsiString to
String or ShortString to String, mixed in with a few of the same but with
probable loss of data.

from "Robert Meek" dba "Tangentals Design"
Creative Concepts Programming for Windows Vista
E-mail:  ffo...@comcast.net
"Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so!"
        [Bertrand Russell  1872-1970]