Hey Justin,
     Yeah, that is a bit of a problem.  The git repository is still in the
same place, so that is fine.  As far as the downloads go, I have a local
backup of them that I can re-upload somewhere.  I *might* be able to make a
place on minotaur.apache.org (which is where deltacloud itself is hosted).
Unfortunately I don't have the backups here, but I'll take a look tonight.

Chris