ACK to the series:

* applies clean, I tested against ec2 driver works well

* wondering if we should make ipv4 an explicit 'type' (i.e. currently if
it's not :mac, :hostname etc, its implied type is ipv4)

* InstanceAddress is an 'internal' model - i.e. its not exposed as a top
level collection - which means we don't need to add a new section to the
API docs ... but

* probably we should update the docs on 'Instances' in the API, to
explain the 'types' of addresses the client can expect,

marios