On Mon, 2011-11-14 at 16:09 +0100, mfoj...@redhat.com wrote:
> There are few 'todo' items:
>
> 1. The '.properties/.property' is not correctly parsed when importing from
> JSON
> 2. In CIMI specification there is no indication about how property value
> should
>    be stored. I assume that there will be a key called 'value' in JSON hash

The latest clarificatin in th espec is that the XML

        <property key="prop1">value1</property>
        <property key="prop2">value2</property>

gets turned into JSON as

    { "prop1": "value1", "prop2": "value2" }

> 3. The 'memory' property is reported as Array in XML and as single item in
> JSON

Seems like a bug somewhere.

> Also one issue which I didn't get:
>
> class MachineImage
>   scalar :image_location
> end
>
> img.image_location[0]['href'].should == 'nfs://cimi.example.com/images/1.img'

Weird, that shouldn't be turned into an array. It would be better to
write that as 'href :image_location' though; that makes sure you can say
        img.image_location.href.should == url

David