hi,

@mark:
yes - i saw the missing key. i was going to add the link in the ipmc vote.
however, thx for adding it right now.

please also update [1] with the special steps you have done so far.

btw.: thx mark for doing the release itself. the first one is always one of
the most difficult ones.

@all:
everybody is welcome to join the vote (not only ppmc or ipmc members).

regards,
gerhard

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DeltaSpike/Steps+For+A+Release