I note that core-project-0.1-incubating-tests.jar and
parent-code-0.1-incubating-tests.jar are missing L&N files, but these
jars are also empty of anything meaningful and are test jars, so I
wouldn't consider this/these issues blocking.  It might be nice to
suppress their creation in the future.

+1

Matt