Title: Last Rites - See you in Hell!!!

Sell Us Your Soul

As much as we would love for you to sign up for both of our newsletters, We understand that some of you creepy kids are only interested in one thing. And since we only want to preach to those that actually want to hear it, You now have yet another freedom of choice! Our Antichristian newsletter will include all of our diabolical ramblings, opinions, hate mail favorites, everything we come across that will help you "fight the cause" and any other twisted idea we dream up! Our Tattoo newsletter will include..............Yup, You guessed it, just the Tattoo stuff for those of you that are just here for the art! Both newsletters will include all the latest Last Rites Information, from our detailed plans of World Domination to 1st dibs on new merchandise! Of course you can still subscribe to both! And fear not, my dear unsouled one, Your name will not leave our crypt. By the way, All that scribbling is a copy of Urbane Grandier's Pact with the Devil. Poor crazy bastard was burned alive.

My name is and I bequeath my mortal soul to Paul Booth and his minions of Last Rites. I give this special gift to Paul Booth to use how he sees fit even if He becomes a supervillian and conquers the world with it. I also understand that the newsletter(s) that I receive in trade can never be used as footwear nor can they be used in conjunction with any kitchen appliances under a full moon. I am also fully aware that this transaction is non-refundable/non-transferable and is subject to all necessary duties and taxes to ensure proper delivery to Paul Booth and eventually, the Dark One. My puny mortal soul can be found at the following email address:

[Home]

New/ Links/ Join us/ godjokes/ Tourdates/ Appt. info/ Catalogue/ Gallery 1/ Gallery 2
© 1997,Darkimages.Com All rights reserved. All trademarks are owned by the respective company or Last Rites Inc.

Kirim email ke