On Thu, 2016-10-27 at 13:36 -0700, Donald J. Stewart wrote: > I don't think I was very clear with my question... > > I am using Cadenza Time in time signature, therefore creating a 'free > rhythmic' section between voices. > > The composer uses harp arpeggios that, in one specific instance, uses an > arpeggio figure of 8 eighth notes against a figure of 6 eighth notes > (without specific tuplet duration) in another voice. These notes are > relatively evenly spaced against each other 8:6. A picture is worth a thousand words ...
> > In Score (or Scor4, the last program I used), you could create a > mathematical 'duration' and keep plain single beamed eighth notes in > either voice, yet 'space' them accordingly. that sounds like the \times syntax in LilyPond, which is generated by the tuplet commands in Denemo. Attached is what I *think* you may be describing. Richard > > I hope I explained this better. > > On Thursday, October 27, 2016 9:02:34 AM PDT Richard Shann wrote: > > On Wed, 2016-10-26 at 14:34 -0700, Donald J. Stewart wrote: > > > Is there a way to space eighth notes > > > > just 1/8th notes, and not others? A search for "spacing" in the > Command > > Center yields > > > > Command: Start New Spacing > > Spaces notes from cursor onwards based on the spacing given. > > Location: ObjectMenu->Directives->Typesetter > > Internal Name: NewSpacing > > > > Richard > > > > > further apart, in essence giving them > > > more duration, yet keeping the single flag/beam eighth note? > > > > > > In other words, in cadenza time, I'd like to space some eighths > further > > > apart than others, without adding spacer rests. > > > > > > Or is it best to just add the spacers? > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > > > Denemo-devel mailing list > > > [email protected] > > > https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/denemo-devel > >
Donald3.denemo
Description: XML document
_______________________________________________ Denemo-devel mailing list [email protected] https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/denemo-devel
