You don't need to use markup, the current version of Polymetric staffs allows not only differing time signatures at the same musical moment but also differing bar lines - see attached example.
Richard
On Thu, 2016-11-17 at 13:07 -0800, Donald J. Stewart wrote:
> neither one of these works, I'm learning on the fly...
>
> On Thursday, November 17, 2016 12:39:56 PM PST Donald J. Stewart
> wrote:
> > yes, that's the question...the lilypond syntax.
> >
> > as far as entering repeat barlines that only show up on the score and
> do
> > not affect MIDI, I see that the lilypond syntax in Denemo is:
> >
> > \bar ".|:"
> >
> > how to create this as a markup, is the question.
> >
> > \markup \bar ".|:"
> >
> > or
> >
> > \markup {\bar ".|:"}
> >
> > or ?
> >
> > are concernedOn Thursday, November 17, 2016 9:25:33 AM PST
> Richard
> >
> > Shann wrote:
> > > On Wed, 2016-11-16 at 14:20 -0800, Donald J. Stewart wrote:
> > > > Another question is that I'd like to make the metronome marking
> >
> > span
> >
> > > > a
> > > > number of beats, in this case 48-52. What is the best way to create
> > > > this in
> > > > Denemo? or should I edit it in the lilypond editor?
> > >
> > > I'm not sure what this would look like - if you can create the LilyPond
> > > syntax you need, then it is usually easy to get Denemo to generate it.
> > >
> > > Richard
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Denemo-devel mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/denemo-devel
>
>
junk.denemo
Description: XML document
_______________________________________________ Denemo-devel mailing list [email protected] https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/denemo-devel
