Unfortunately, I don't have access to Mac Sierra so that I can debug this.
Maybe you can help? Do you know how to install gdb? Do you use macports
installed? If so it is as easy as doing:
sudo port install gdb

There is also denemo in macports:
sudo port install denemo
sudo port install lilypond

The problem with denemo in macports is the fonts are missing in the
palettes. These palettes are editable. This means that the fonts can be
replaced by svg's. Everything else is ok.

If you don't feel that you can do any of this then I would recommend
installing winebottler and using it to run the windows version of denemo.
http://winebottler.kronenberg.org
<https://fsmail.ben.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=xWqNwU6Pe36kopX4YJaoWQjQYrVKf_XXb1SeaxmFloU_bLHW6hLUCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwinebottler.kronenberg.org>

Jeremiah

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 7:50 PM, Shawn <[email protected]> wrote:

> Follow-up Comment #2, bug #49461 (project denemo):
>
> Hello,
>
> Has anyone been able to get Denemo to run successfully on Mac Sierra?  I
> tried
> to install the Denemo fonts, but Denemo still does not run for me on my
> Macbook with Sierra.
>
> Thanks for your help,
> Shawn
>
>     _______________________________________________________
>
> Reply to this item at:
>
>   <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?49461>
>
> _______________________________________________
>   Message sent via/by Savannah
>   http://savannah.gnu.org/
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Denemo-devel mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/denemo-devel
>
_______________________________________________
Denemo-devel mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/denemo-devel

Reply via email to