I have a file that was fine until I made some changes in an effort to create more whitespace on the page.  I think that I changed fontsize and number of systems.  As a result, LilyPond can't typeset the score.  I've deleted all measures in the score and still have the same result, so I think that all of my music entries are okay.

The error appears to be in the following LilyPond segment.

   %\header { tagline = #f }
   \layout {indent = 12.6}
   #(set-default-paper-size "a4")
   #(set-global-staff-size 18)
   \paper {

   } #(set-global-staff-size 24) {

     systems-per-page = 10

           }

The error is flagged in the systems-per-page line.  By the way, I can delete this segment from the code, and the LilyPond command line parser is successful.

How can I get back to the default settings?

Thank you.

Bob