On Sun, 2018-11-25 at 10:11 -0500, anonymous wrote:
> Follow-up Comment #2, bug #54665 (project denemo):
>
> Thank you for replying, Richard. I understand what you are saying
I'm not sure what saying of mine you refer to! :)
>  and have
> thought about going that route. Generally, I prefer using the
> keyboard
> shortcuts anyways, but the palettes can come in handy at times.
Palettes do not imply using the mouse, the shortcut p followed by part
of the label text followed by Return "clicks" a palette button.

>  I will remove
> unwanted items or just use an older version.
I would be very interested to hear if the problem was not present with
an older Denemo version - I suspect it is a change in MacOS not a
change in Denemo that has triggered this...
> Hacking the GTK interface code
It is unlikely the problem is in the Gtk code, it will be the way the
sources have been built - I think the Mac may have changed its font
handling.

Richard