On Sat, 2019-02-02

> I'm wondering if avoiding the dialogue window pop-up altogether may

> be useful

you do realize that the pop-up does not mean you have to switch to the

mouse - you just type p5, say and Return.

So, no mouse movement; That will work perfect (no pun intended). To be forward,
I am not anti-mouse, but as the program has so many keyboard shortcuts, a
slight bias may start to form.

There will be scope to customize the script for d-ShiftRealDialogUp  (I

notice it gives T for tritone, meaning, I think d5 a diminished 5th

...)

T for tritone, good to know. Yes, diminished 5th... Less frequently used by
composers, but not left out of the scope of possibilities.

(reference to other thread discussion): Found the denemo-console.exe , so CLI
will become a frequently used tool here. If I had left the 'tooltips' on,
perhaps it would have been found sooner, alas, things are going pretty smoothly
now.

Cheers