On Sat, 2019-08-17 at 13:02 +0200, Lib Lists wrote:
> Yes, I noticed that there are no updated builds for MacOS. Do you
> know
> how difficult is to build for MacOS?
The builds that are on the Downloads page of denemo.org were made by
Jeremiah Benham, but he doesn't have access to a Mac for testing (I
think they were cross-built). Is it one of these that you are using?

>  Otherwise I'll give a try running
> the Windows version with Wine / Crossover.

The Windows version is built daily (again cross-compiling on a Unix
machine).

I'm not sure how difficult it would be to build Denemo natively on a
Mac - many years ago I used to build it natively on Windows, I guess it
would depend on the availability of the many libraries for the Mac.

HTH

Richard