On Fri, 2023-08-18 at 16:58 +0100, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
>  Hi Richard,
>  Any idea why there is no repeat-start marking or barline in the
> attached (see below) after 3 crotchets?

No. I have typeset it both with LilyPond 2.22 and 2.24 and it typesets
the repeat start as it should.
If you start a new score insert a repeat start barline does it typeset
an empty bar with a repeat start barline at the start?
Is this the version of LilyPond shipped with Denemo?
Richard

>  I get a barline if I leave out the repeat-start marking, but it
> disappears when the repeat is inserted.
>  And if I try to force a barline in as well as repeat-start, the edit
> window shows both but neither appears.
>  Best wishes
>  Joe
>  PS the Alternative Bar process is much easier.

  • Missing Start ... Joe Wilkinson via User *and* developer discussion of Denemo
    • Re: Missi... Richard Shann
      • Re: M... Joe Wilkinson
        • R... Richard Shann
          • ... Joe Wilkinson via User *and* developer discussion of Denemo
            • ... Richard Shann
            • ... Kenneth Wolcott
              • ... Richard Shann