Hi Nathan,

Jack support is available in Denemo, however there is a chance that it
might not be compiled into the version you are using. If you go to Edit
> Change Preferences and select the tab Audio, does it show JACK as
option under Audio backend? Are you using the Denemo package shipped
with your Linux distribution, or have you obtained Denemo elsewhere?
Which version are you using?

Andreas

Am 25.03.24 um 23:59 schrieb Nathan:
Hi,

I just downloaded the app and it's great!

I have just one question...

In the mailing archive I see some informatie about transport to sync
with Xjadeo. I cannot find this option nor get Denemo working with Jack.
Is this still possible?

On Linux Mint.

Thank you!

Nathan