Thanks guys.
Unfortunately, I find I am unable to get Denemo to run on Sonoma 14.4.
ryan
--
 Sent with Tuta; enjoy secure & ad-free emails:
 https://tuta.com

Mar 29, 2024, 20:52 by jeremiahben...@gmail.com:

> There is also a Facebook group and page as well. Nobody seems to talk on it
> much though.
>
> Jeremiah
>
> On Thu, Mar 28, 2024, 12:37 PM Richard Shann <> rich...@rshann.plus.com> >
> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 2024-03-28 at 18:12 +0100, beingclear--- via User *and*
>>  developer discussion of Denemo wrote:
>>  > Hi!  The Denemo website (>> https://denemo.org/community/>> ) said the
>>  > forums have been shut down, but to email this address instead.  Is
>>  > there some kind of alternative?  thanks!
>>  Not that I know of - there is a chatroom - see the Help menu inside the
>>  Denemo program itself, but it's not much used. Replies here are usually
>>  very prompt :)
>>  Richard

  • Denemo forum a... beingclear--- via User *and* developer discussion of Denemo
    • Re: Denem... Jeremiah Benham
      • Re: D... beingclear--- via User *and* developer discussion of Denemo
        • R... Jeremiah Benham