I'm working on a very small 7 system (30 measure) pop arrangement for classical
guitar. In
essence, a 1 page piece.

I would like to create more space between systems, effectively spacing
correctly to fill the
entire page.

Here are some things that I've tried:

*Score->Typesetter->Print Layout->Vertical Spacing->Staff Spacing->Spacing
Between
Staffs*

seems to do absolutely nothing. I have an additional voice but it should print
on one line.
The number I enter makes no difference in any of the spacing categories
(although it
seems logical to choose Spacing for Un-grouped staffs (no braces)).

*Score->Typesetter->Print Layout->Vertical Spacing->Staff Spacing->Choose
Titles and
Systems Spacing*

similarly to above, does nothing in the score.

*Score->Typesetter->Print Layout->Vertical Spacing->Systems Per Page*

works perfectly if I'd like to create fewer systems per page than the total
amount which is
7. If I choose 6, then I get 2 pages of score with 6 systems spaced evenly per
page. If I
choose 7, then I get 7 systems jammed on to the top half of 1 page.

*Directives->Typesetter->Print Layout->Staff/System/Titles Spacer*

works only if I manually make another input at the end of each line.

I must be missing something as it seems that there should be some elegant way
of simply
selecting the spacing wanted between lines.

D o    n a    l    d    J     S  t   e     w    a   r        t
           s     o    u   n      d        -          X