Hello Adam,
did a couple of small changes. Coming back to this project now, have had a
quite hard time with my laptop and the project at work. Anyway, I am using
eclipse 3.0 as well, and you are right with the svn plugin. it is impossible to
work with, therefor I recommend using rapidSvn, a nice tk tool. works well
even on X.

R,
Marcus