Neeme

Thanks for all the research you've done, and the feedback you've given. I
think you've correctly identified the status, at least the public side of
it. We have a lot of basic work to do on the site(s).

As far as the less public side, the code/activity, we are making progress
again. We hit a bit of a speed bump entering incubation, with changing in
how we work, using SVN, and so forth. All environmental things that really
ought not have slowed us down, but contributed to getting us out of sync. I
think we are back on track now.

Much has been implemented, the basics work, and we are looking into adding
MD5 checks, and so forth. A few folks (us/others) are using depot in some
experimental works. I'll work with other here to get the site(s) updated and
make it clearly for folk like you. Thanks (again) for your pointers on what
we need to fix.

BTW: The antworks folks are using Ant 1.6 with depot, it might be worth you
considering:

    http://antworks.sourceforge.net

That project is about re-usable pieces of ant build descriptor.

regards,

Adam