Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

I have initiated some initial discussions to see what kind of support

there

would be to "Help Depot to Help Us", i.e. transfer of Avalon Repository

into

the Depot codebase, and refactoring it into a more generic package than
currently is the case.

What was the outcome of this proposal? Are we all (Depot and Avalon) going
to work together on this?

Everyone I've spoken to thinks it's a good idea. Right at the moment I'm digging into some repo related issues that are coming up as a result of a semi-separate topic of cygwin command line handling and I'll like to clear that (at least in my head and preferably in the code) before we do an import.

Steve.