I guess this is an IDE trick , I'll change this.

~ Shreyas

Army wrote:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote

-import java.sql.Date; -import java.sql.Time; -import java.sql.Timestamp; -import java.sql.Types; -import java.sql.ResultSet; -import java.sql.SQLException; +import java.sql.*;

I apologize if this is overly picky, but isn't inclusion of a package via the "*" wildcard generally considered an unfavorable programming practice? I think it's fine to do so when writing tests, but as far as I know, the Derby codeline generally avoids using wildcard imports. And even if there are existing places where such imports are used, it seems to me that _replacing_ existing imports with the wildcard import is probably not a habit to encourage.

Even if functionally speaking there's no difference, to do this is to introduce a style of imports that's doesn't agree with the rest of the codeline--is that something to avoid?

'Course, maybe that's just unfounded paranoia on my part...

*shrug*
Army