Daniel John Debrunner wrote:
David Van Couvering wrote:

FYI, I couldn't 'get this to work even following this approach.  I
finally had to copy the JDK14 and JDK13 directory trees to the default
location where ANT looks for them, and only then could I get it to work.

Forward slashes work for me in windows. This is from my ant.properties.

j14lib=c:/ibm142/jre/lib
j13lib=c:/ibm131/jre/lib

Dan.

And mine looks like this on Windows and work fine:

j14lib=C:/j2sdk1.4.2/jre/lib
j13lib=C:/j2sdk1.3.1/jre/lib
proceed=false
sane=false

It is located in C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>

Where <user name> is the name of the Windows user running the build.

Maybe the documentation needs to be more explicit for Windows users?  I guess they don't really believe the forward slashes in BUILDING.txt when they see it.

Ed