Firstly, I would like to say that I am so happy that this little bug
brought such big thinkers to Network Server.

David Van Couvering wrote:

> I agree with you that there is a bit too many responsibilities for one
> object

I think that this is highly prevalent issue with Network Server in
general.  For instance, I think clearly the parameter metadata needs to
be separated out from DRDAStatement  and the respnosibilities of
DRDAConnThread are quite immense and probably need to be evaluated and
delegated accordingly.  I have lacked the  time and confidence to go in
and tear these  things apart and put them back together.   I hope you
will consider sticking around Network Server for a while.    It's seems
to me you have been shopping around for a place to do some good and I
think you could really make a big difference here.    If so, I would
like to facilitate in any way I can, but we should pick that up on a new
thread #:)

Thanks

Kathey