Hi, all. I'm working on testing the toString() fix for Connections. I'm trying to cover all the bases in terms of our various data sources.

In my tests I create a new instance of EmbeddedXADataSource and ConnectionPoolDataSource, and then get an XAConnection and a PooledConnection. From each of these I then call getConnection(). I am not sure if this is right, but I'm copying existing test code here.

All this works great, except that the first connection I get back from getConnection() is always closed. Does anyone know why this is? Is this expected behavior?

Thanks,

David