On May 18, 2005, at 3:20 PM, Craig Russell wrote:

Thanks. I've incorporated the information from DERBY-1 into the proposed update to the BUILDING.txt, which you will find attached. The patch is based on revision 170836.

Thanks for the patch, Craig. I've expanded on your original patch to include some notes on JDK 1.5 and Mac OS X 10.4, so please take a look at my attached edits. This patch has also been merged with other recent edits to BUILDING.txt. If you have no additions or objections, I'll commit this on Friday.

andrew