Kathey Marsden wrote:

Jeremy could you comment on the changes that you made to
ClientDataSource? Is there follow up work that you still need to do
there for the release?

r168355 | jboynes | 2005-05-05 10:00:08 -0700 (Thu, 05 May 2005) | 1 line

move all generic implementation into ClientBaseDataSource

Moved generic properties (e.g. description) into the base class in anticipation of refactoring the class hierarchy so that the Pooled and XA implementations did not need to subclass the regualar DataSource

r168336 | jboynes | 2005-05-05 07:35:57 -0700 (Thu, 05 May 2005) | 1 line

code cleanup on client DataSource impls

Cosmetic followup from the code reformat (e.g. replacing fully qualified class names with imports)

I would like to get to resolution on the unified DataSource issue before we release. If we go that way then these changes will be irrelevant because of the unified API; if we don't then I would like to follow through with the Pooled/XA changes.

--
Jeremy