+1

I've tested the Object Innovations courseware with 10.1 on J2SDK 1.4.2_08 and JDK 1.5.0_03 on Windows XP. Tests were limited to student labs. No problems were encountered except for Derby-231, but I've added a "for update" clause for now. Hopefully a Derby-231 fix will make it into 10.2.

Ed

Hello derby-dev,

I have posted final release candidate distributions on my public_html:

http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/derby_10.1/

Please review the distributions and vote with your approval/ disapproval. Voting closes at noon on Friday, July 8. If the proposed distributions are approved, I will then request the Incubator for permission to post them as an incubating release.