Hi,

I was wondering if this can be resolved by setting svn:eol-style on master/updatableResultSet.out. When I list the properties for this master, it doesn't show any properties
$ svn proplist --verbose java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/master/updatableResultSet.out
$

There is an updatableResultSet.out master specific to DerbyNet and it has the appropriate property set on it.
$ svn proplist --verbose java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/master/DerbyNet/updatableResultSet.out
Properties on 'java\testing\org\apache\derbyTesting\functionTests\master\DerbyNet\updatableResultSet.out':
  svn:eol-style : native

Mamta

On 8/16/05, Philip Wilder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thomas Lecavelier wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I met also this kind of problem because some of my co-workers used their
>IDE in 'windows end line' markers where I was using unix end line markers.
>
>If this could help you...
>
>-- Tom
>
>Craig Russell a écrit :
>

>>In my experience, this is due to a white space change. For example,
>>adding or removing a blank, or replacing a tab with blanks. There is a
>>change, just not easily viewed with the naked eye.

Ah, I think this explanation has merit. In the case of my patch it was
not just a few lines that were replaced but every line :-S

With this in mind it would probably be prudent to run the derbynetclient
suite (or at least the lang/updatableResultSet.java test) in a Linux
environment before this patch gets released.

Philip