Thanks, Andrew.

-Rick

Andrew McIntyre wrote:

On 8/16/05, Rick Hillegas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Andrew,

I've made the following changes to STATUS, which I'm submitting in the
attached diff file:

1) Reworded the preamble to indicate that Derby is a full-fledged Apache
DB project.

2) Listed 10.1.1.0 as released.

3) Noted our graduation.

4) Recorded the platform support vote.

Committed revision 233074. Thanks for helping keep STATUS up to date!

I didn't know what you meant about listing the new committers (Bernt,
Oyvind, and David). They are already at the end of the committer list.

I think I was looking at an outdated copy, sorry.

By the way, does anyone know what the "type" column in the "Detailed
references" table means? For the original committers, this
column holds some kind of login name or abbreviation which, at least in
some cases, isn't the individual's JIRA id. Currently, this
column is blank for the new committers.

The type column is from a table on the original Derby page at the
Incubator website. That info is archived at
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/derby.html.  Now that we've
graduated from the Incubator, most of the incubation status info at
the top of STATUS can go, including this section. I'll leave that for
the next person who updates the file.

cheers,
andrew