Satheesh Bandaram wrote:
... if you plan to submit major changes or some number of small modifications. I had to stop submissions couple of times, because at the last minute, I found ICLAs were missing. Since we have several new developers, I thought I would recycle this old advise. It is good for all folks registered as *derby-developers* to consider this step.

ICLA information can be found at: http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

Satheesh

And the page with the fax # is here:

http://www.apache.org/foundation/contact.html

My icla was lost in the shuffle at the beginning -- faxing doesn't always work. Additionally sending hard copy snail mail might be a good idea -- and seems to be recommmended by http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas .

If your icla seems "lost", I'd start by sending email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] email, which is the general address listed on http://www.apache.org/foundation/contact.html . Whomever responds to that email may route you to somebody else.

 -jean