Hi Jean,

Narayanan has faxed, mailed, and emailed his ICLA to Apache several times. He has emailed [EMAIL PROTECTED] for confirmation that his ICLA was received. But his posts have not been acknowledged. Is there a back-channel, perhaps only available to committers or PMC members, through which we could get Apache's attention?

For the record, Narayanan's java files now contain copyright notices ceding ownership to Apache. Can that be good enough to commit this work while we wait for Apache's response?

Satheesh Bandaram (JIRA) wrote:

[ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-587?page=comments#action_12357651 ]
Satheesh Bandaram commented on DERBY-587:

Thanks, Narayanan, for the follow up. I think only the ICLA is the pending
issue now. Jean had mentioned last time that either your name show on the list
or get some kind of acknowledgement that Apache received your fax. I will
commit your changes just after that.

Jean, let us know if there is any other way. I hate to be holding up good and
important work, but don't know what else I could do.

Thanks to Rick for the reviews and for running the tests.

Providing JDBC 4.0 support for derby

        Key: DERBY-587
    Fix For: 10.2.0.0
Attachments: jdbc4.0.sxw, jdbc4.diff