I don't think so, at least as far as I know no one discussed setting this up

Thanks Myrna.

I did a bit more research, and I think SourceForge set this up on their
own. I don't actually see any harm in SourceForge having additional mirrors
of our releases, and in fact they are precise copies of the releases that
you can already get from the regular set of Apache mirrors.

And their site links directly back to the Derby community site, so hopefully
SourceForge's site is helping some number of people find Derby.

It was just interesting, because I hadn't known about it before.

thanks,

bryan