On 10/29/17 6:49 PM, Bryan Pendleton wrote:
Hi Rick,

What do we need to do with our Apache-hosted Jenkins build runs?

Presumably, the Jenkins builds of main should use Java 9.

The Jenkins builds of older branches should use the appropriate Java version.

Have you already taken care of this?

thanks,

bryan

Ah, no I haven't touched the Jenkins builds. Do you have experience with them? If not, I can dig into the details of how to configure them. As you said, the older branches should be fine, but the Jenkins build for the development trunk needs to be upgraded to Java 9.