On 11/5/17 7:36 PM, Bryan Pendleton wrote:
Here, I see that to support Java 9, we need JaCoCo 0.7.8:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/jacoco/Zf0Cwj13G2g/wpyrYAEECAAJ
If I understand that script, our JaCoCo runs rely on an old JaCoCo version
cached on Kristian's Apache website. Here are some things we could do:

1) Ask Kristian to upgrade the JaCoCo version in his cache.

2) Cache a newer version on my Apache website and tweak the script
accordingly.
Either one of those seems fine to me.

If you fetch the newest version of the JaCoCo jars and put them on
your Apache site,
I have copied the latest 0.7.9 artifacts to the public_html/derby/jacoco-jars directory of my apache account by sftping to minotaur.apache.org. But the artifacts are not visible at people.apache.org/~rhillegas and the directory tree there differs from the one on minotaur. I'm confused. I thought that all the apache machines shared the same account space. I guess it's time for another lesson from infra. Stay tuned...
I'd be glad to fiddle the Jenkins configuration and see if it fixes the problem.

thanks,

bryan