I created a database, and need to convert it to NATIVE authentication.
Derby's Developer's Manual states I need to create an user in order to
conver it. I tried to do that and get a "procedure not recognized"
exception.

I viewed the SYSCS_UTIL folder, through NetBeans service and I can see some
procedures put the CREATE_USER in not there and I don´t know if it should be
there or there is another problem.

The code is simple :

 statement.executeUpdate("call SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_CREATE_USER( 'app', 'app'
)";

And the exception I get is:

java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: 'SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_CREATE_USER' no se
reconoce como una función o procedimiento.
        at
org.apache.derby.client.am.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException.getSQLException(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.executeUpdate(Unknown Source)
        at Database.main(Database.java:141)
Caused by: org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException:
'SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_CREATE_USER' no se reconoce como una función o
procedimiento.
        at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.completeSqlca(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.parsePrepareError(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.parsePRPSQLSTTreply(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.readPrepare(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.net.StatementReply.readPrepare(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatement.readPrepare_(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.readPrepare(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.flowExecute(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.executeUpdateX(Unknown Source)

--
Sent from:
http://apache-database.10148.n7.nabble.com/Apache-Derby-Developers-f4.html