I have finished my testing of 10.15.2.0. I knocked off a number of checklist items (see https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DERBY/TenFifteenTwoChecklist) and I ran the test suites on several platforms (see https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DERBY/DerbyFifteenTwoPlatformTesting). I encountered one minor issue: the copyright date in the docs branch of the source distro is still set at 2018. I don't think that this warrants a new release candidate: the copyright date in the generated docs is correct and anyone can build docs with the correct date simply by overriding the copyright year as the release scripts do.

I think that 10.15.2.0 is an improvement over 10.15.1.3.

+1