Daniel John Debrunner wrote:
Jean T. Anderson wrote:

Olav Sandstå wrote:

Jean has offered to put the presentation on the Derby web page. I will
send it to her when I get back from Christmas vacation.

I don't think this is the way to handle such items. The licensing of
items sent directly to individuals is not clear. By posting
contributions to the apache lists or as a Jira entry it is clear that
the contribution is contributed under the ASLv2.

I believe that in this case Olav's intent was completely clear. However, I can open a general Jira issue for uploads to the web site.

What we want to avoid is saturating emails with binaries.

 -jean