Andrew McIntyre (JIRA) wrote:

>    [
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-499?page=comments#action_12363050
> ]
>
>Andrew McIntyre commented on DERBY-499:
>---------------------------------------
>
>I've committed the patch bug499_jdk13tests_rev2.diff with a couple of minor
>changes. I dropped the metadata_test.java diff, since it looked leftover from
>the previous patch and no longer needed. And instead of putting the jdk13
>masters in a subdirectory, I put them at the top level.
>
>I'll take a look at the doc patch next.

Should the doc patch be committed before the code changes are complete?
I wonder if it would make sense  hold off commit of documentation of new
functionality  until the code is all in.
That way we avoid a situation where we have to back something out of the
doc if someone  is not able to continue with an enhancement or can't
finish it before a release.

Just a thought.

Kathey