Mike Matrigali wrote:

> I haven't followed the largeCodeGen test much, does it take an extremely
> long time or need a lot of memory?  I am not sure what amount of time is
> the cutover from not being appropriate in the nightly suite.  Otherwise
> we should just have add it somewhere else.

It drags my latop with 1Gb of memory to a halt, due to large memory
usage. I'm not sure how long it takes, at least 15mins, I usually kill
it as I have already gathered what I need to know from the first portion
of it. In fact it's the very last query that takes the time. It maybe
that once I fix some of the code generation issues the test can be moved
into the standard language suite.

Dan.