Andrew,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I did try that, but with double quotes.

-Djvmflags="-Demma.verbosity.level=silent -Dij.dataSource=org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedSimpleDataSource"

and it did not work. As there was space in there, it took ""-Demma.verbosity.level=silent" as jvmflag and left the other half.
But I guess I will try with single quote.

Thanks, Raman

On 2/24/06, Andrew McIntyre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 2/24/06, Ramandeep Kaur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to run code coverage with j2me/cdc/foundation. Here is the issue:-
>
> To run tests with EMMA, there is a need to set up emma flag
> -Djvmflags=-Demma.verbosity.level=silent . This is basically to enable EMMA
> not to print out any messages to avoid having any diffs. Now while running
> tests with j2me/cdc/foundation, another value needs to be passed as jvmflag
> as well which is
> -Djvmflags="
> Dij.dataSource=org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedSimpleDataSource".
>
> It looks like changes needs be made to test harness so that it can take
> multiple values for jvm flags and parse them properly.
> Any idea?? Please let me know.

It should work if you put them into jvmflags separated by a space. e.g.:

-Djvmflags='-Demma.verbosity.level=silent
-Dij.dataSource=org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedSimpleDataSource '

Let me know if that works.

andrew

--
Ramandeep Kaur