Myrna van Lunteren wrote:

For the most basic check, I run sysinfo. :-)
After that, I run the test lang/supersimple.sql. So, I'd do:
java org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunTest lang/supersimple.sql java -Dframework=DerbyNetClient org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunTest lang/supersimple.sql

When running the test with -Dframework=DerbyNetClient i get a warning at the end that I do not get when running it embedded:
*** End:   supersimple jdk1.5.0_06 DerbyNetClient 2006-03-07 13:36:58 ***
Warning: Cleanup failed on baseDir: ~/derby/testruns/DerbyNetClient/supersimple

I see that the DerbyNetClient catalog has an empty catalog named supersimple and a supersimple.pass file. One level above there is a derby_tests.policy file.

Any idea why it might be that I get this warning, what is it the test failed to clean up?

Vemund