Thanks, John, that was it. I tried to edit Satheesh's filter but I can't save it, only save as new...

David

John Embretsen wrote:
Wednesday, April 5, 2006, 6:24:20 PM CET, David W. Van Couvering wrote:

I am noticing a number of patches being attached to JIRA, but when I do a quick query to see what items have a patch available (by looking for the checkbox), only one shows up. A gentle reminder to set that checkbox when you upload a patch! :)

I think the global JIRA filter "Derby: JIRA issues with patch available"
by Sateesh needs to be updated because of Andrew's change a few days ago
(the 'Patch Available' checkbox was changed from "Other Info" to "Derby
Info").

When I search using my own patch available filter, I get 19 issues... So
I don't think committers and reviewers are out of work quite yet ;)