Great, thanks.

I'll try your patch out. Is this something you'll commit if it works for you (and me)?

David

Andrew McIntyre wrote:
On 4/13/06, David W. Van Couvering <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Can anyone tell me how I find out, if derbyall or any suite goes down
half-way through, what suites have run so far, and which ones have
passed and which ones have failed?

In the directory where you were running the tests will be a file
{suite}.sum, which contains a running list of all the tests that had
run so far. you'll need to take a look at the order of the suites in
derbyall to determine where you were, exactly. But just search for
'Failed' in the sum file and you'll find the diff of any failures that
had already occurred.

andrew